Friday, August 29, 2008

8.29.08.. The Body RX Finished...

Hello All,

Sorry I did not update the Blog/YouTube yesterday with my pics. That is definitely the goal for today after work (after I run some errands for my grandma). I ended up going out to eat with my friends and did not get into bed until 12ish. Believe me I am exhausted as I type this because I had to wake up at 4:30am to get ready for work!!!

Anyway the reason I am typing this is because I have time at work today to do it and because I wanted to give you my afterthoughts on THE BODY RX. On June 30th 2008, I decided to start the program and see what I could accomplish. I am now 2 months into the program and my body has definitely changed. 2 months ago, I felt disgusting in my own skin and knew that I needed to change. I am relatively content with how I feel now and KNOW that there is a clear difference in my body composition. To make a long story short, doing this program was a great pre-cursor to P90X. The actual Body RX program is 6 months long, but when I saw the stories on YouTube about the body transformations P90X was responsible for, I told myself I had to try this. I was originally going to wait until January to start P90X (after the Body RX was completed) and then continue on to P90X, but I was too eager and wanted to achieve the ultimate physique. I think I made a good decision! I will let you know when I get to day 90.

So, last night I took my pics (which will be posted later tonight) and I was blown away. I am actually in pretty good shape now, but not in “the best shape of my life”. Thanks to the Body RX, I am down to 10.1% body fat (w/ margin or error of 1-2%) Which I am happy with!!! But of course I would love to see what P90X will bring (IF I BRING IT … OF COURSE) After taking the pics, I realized that my only problem areas are my legs and my belly. They are not big, but they need to be tightened! AND THEY WILL BE! My back, arms, and chest were a lot better than I thought they were! Taking pictures really does let you see your body for what it really is. I am pretty excited about the results the photos will show later on during the program. So stay tuned, the before pics should be up sometime tonight!

Be Well & Stay Fit!!

**JK**

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are ready to hit this program hard. Looking forward to hearing about your journey and hope your vacation was fun.