Sunday, August 3, 2008

8.03.08

Hello All,

Where to begin. I have definitely had an interesting weekend to say the least because I had a visitor from out of town and he wanted to go out every nite while visiting Boston! Not much to do here for clubs, so he wanted to make sure that he experienced what the city had to offer.

I did manage to fit the gym in while he was here, but my eating habits definitely were not the best to be honest. There wasn't any thing that was really bad like fast food or anything, however lots of foods that register high on the glycemic index. I try to eat low glycemic foods to regulate my insulin levels and help my body burn the stored fat. I may have slipped for a few days, but now I am back. Today I have been eating like normal and hit the gym hard to make up for the last few days.

I have a couple of friends who are going to do similar workout plans the same time I start P90X and track their progress. I am thinking that I may even become a coach for Beachbody if I like what I see occurring to my body. I am already a fitness nut and would love to have a hobby helping others achieve similar goals. There is one coach who I think I am going to pursue to find out some more information. I am really liking the direction this whole part of my life is taking! I truly and happy. Achieving my fitness and financial goals will just be the cherry on top that I have long awaited.

Be Well and Stay fit!
Until next time....

**JK**

No comments: