Tuesday, September 2, 2008

09.02.08 ...Day 0 Spec/Fit Test

Hello All,

Well I was definitely forewarned and now I know the wrath of Tony. I can just tell you now that I posted a quick clip about my first day of working out on my youtube page, so you should definitely check it out. I am a little behind on the blog due to a really busy weekend and a lot of working. But I need to pay the bills.

You can check out my Video Log at: http://www.youtube.com/misterjonkat

The reason for my blog entry today is to post my specs from Day 0:

Weight:197lbs
Body Fat%: 10.1 (margin or error 1-2%)

Chest: 42 inches
Waist: 34.5 (although I wear a 32 in pants.. WEIRD)
Hips: 40 inches

Right Thigh: 23 inches

Left Thigh: 23.5 inches
Right Arm: 16 inches

Left Arm: 16 inches


After doing my Fit Test... here are the results:

Pull-Ups: 12

Vertical Jump: N/A

Push-Ups: 33

Toe Touch: +1.5"

Wall Squat: 3 mins

Bicep Curl: 30 reps with 25lbs

In & Outs: 50
Resting HR: 87 bpm

Here are the pics of Day o:





Well that is all I have for now. Take Care and I will be updating pics and measurements every 15 days..

Be Well & Stay Fit!

**JK**

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, it's time! BRING IT, JK!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you already look pretty good, man. You are going to be RIPPED by the end of this.