Wednesday, September 3, 2008

09.03.08.. Plyo was INTENSE

Hey guys,

With each workout comes a better understanding of the blood, sweat, and tears most go through to get those AMAZING bodies. As I type this I am feeling a little tense from yesterdays workout and my legs feel week from Plyo today, but all is well. I am actually looking forward to each exercise and challenging myself to not press pause.. LOL! That is my goal.

I am a relatively fit person, but cardio was never my strong area. I did it because I had to and hated every minute of it. Plyo was definitely intense and I look forward to the next time I hit it. As I hit pause and paced back and forth a few times I thought of all the P90Xers and that they must have gone through. That is what kept me pressing play.I can also say that after I finished the workout...I was so wiped out that I showered and threw myself on the bed and stared at the ceiling for a while. It took me some time to muster up the strength to get up and fix dinner.. What a WORKOUT! Tomorrow is Day 3 and I am definitely going to try and do what I can with Ab Ripper X. Thanks Ant for the modified moves I will give them a try.

Just so you know how intensely I was sweating.. here are pics of what I looked like after. (just an FYI.. The tank what light gray when I started.. and the top of my shorts were DRENCHED)


Well that is all for now.. I will update as much as I can..

**JK**

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The fact that you enjoyed Plyo in your first week is an excellent sign. You will CRUSH P90X, JK!

Anonymous said...

Wait til you get to yoga if you want to see sweat.. =]

Anonymous said...

The pausing and the sweating are very familiar reminders of the first time I did the workout too. The good news is while the pausing goes away the sweating never does as you can keep pushing and this workout never gets old! Great update and don't forget your post workout protein drink! ;)