Friday, September 5, 2008

09.05.08.. Days 3&4

Hello All,

Just a quick recap of my last two days with P90X...

Day 3:

Shoulder and Arms went pretty well. I did not go crazy with the wait the first time around because for the first week of P90X I told myself to leave the ego alone and pace myself. Tony's advice was taken to heart. I did not want to hurt myself or tire to quickly so I paced myself pretty good. I put stars next to the weights I wanted to increase next week. Besides that... working my arms is one of my favorite body parts to work.. so I can honestly say that it is among one of my favorite workouts. I also have worked my shoulders before, but have never paid this much attention to them, so I am excited to see how they will come out.

Day 4:

Yoga X was a nice break from the workouts, but definitely not my favorite. I HATED the first 30 mins of it with the downward dog! I did however like the last hour. This workout showed me how flexible I REALLY AM!!!! And damn its pretty bad. I can say the hour and thirty mins went by pretty fast. And I did not believe how much I was sweating from Yoga. It was NO PLYOMETRICS... but I was definitely sweating. It left me feeling very relaxed..

Thats all for now.. hope you are all doing well!

Be Well & Stay Fit!

**JK**

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting your thoughts as you work through the DVDs. I think most guys (definitely me included) struggle with flexiblity and yoga is a killer. It has definitely gotten better as time has moved on. Keep us updated and great job!

Unknown said...

JK, good idea on pacing yourself the first week. Not bad thinking there. I was waking up sore in the middle of the night during that week. hahaha Good work so far in Week 1!!!