Monday, September 8, 2008

09.08.08... 2 days of REST

Hey All,

I think that you ALL forget to tell me how sore you were after Yoga X. I am not sure if it is just me... or what??? ... But I had to take 2 rest days thanks to Yoga X. During the Yoga X workout I REALLY brought it because I was really trying my best to stretch the hell out of my muscles. Well let me tell you, on Saturday I woke up and my hamstrings were so tight I could barely walk. My back was also sore, but not nearly as much as my legs. When I woke up Sunday the DOMS (Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness) were a whole lot worse. I had to walk down the stairs of my house one step at a time and just be still. I stayed in the bed all day and netflixed my day away. I popped advil to help with the pain, but that barely did anything.

One of those days is counting as my rest day, but the other is just pushing me a day back, so I am going to do day 5 (legs and back) tonight to the best of my ability. If my legs start to really hurt, I am either going to do the exercises without weights or lower my reps. We will see how it goes, my back on the other hand is just fine. I will keep you guys posted.. I guess this means my first week is not officially over..LOL!

I need to get ready to bring it, so I will check in with you guys later...

Be Well and Stay Fit,

**JK**

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lol!! Yeah, shoulda mentioned that to you... How about that ridiculous sequence where you are standing on one leg bent over with your other leg out for what feels like 20 minutes?

Have you done legs and back yet? I'm still sore from L&B from two days ago.

Keep bringing it!