Monday, February 9, 2009

New Update... 02.09.09

Hey Everyone!

I just wanted to give you guys a quick update as to how the Body RX is going for me. I will say that the first week I applied the principles for the body RX meal plan but I tweaked it a little bit. I have this new program on my IPod Touch called “Lose It” and it tracks the calories that you should eat for the day. You can add exercise and it will completely recalculate the amount of calories you can eat since you burned some calories from the workout. It is a little handy tool and I honestly believe that it is helping me not to regain the weight! Which I told myself I will not do at ANY cost!

I have gained a little weight after I weighed in at 179.2 lbs after the master cleanse. I am up to 182.6 now which approx. 3lbs more. Believe me.. this is not even half bad for ALL THE FOOD I am consuming!!! I am not even obsessing about my weight because I am working out and eating healthy! I honestly believe that I am going to have the will power to achieve my goals this time! I will not let you guys down. According to the Body Rx I am keeping my protein intake high and sticking with a lot of fiber and good carbs… which is sometimes one in the same. I am going to post a video on my YouTube to give you guys a visual update so stay tuned!

I said it before and I will say it again… 2009 IS GOING TO BE MY YEAR!!!!

1 comment:

40 Something said...

JK hope your still comfortably below 200, give us an update, good luck with your fitness goals