Sunday, January 18, 2009

Quick Update... 01.18.09

Hello Everyone!

I just wanted to drop a quick update on how my Master Cleanse is going! Today is officially my 14th day and things seem to be going really well! Days 10-13 were very challenging and I can honestly say that I have overcome the DOWNS I was feeling! I have 6 more days to go and I am totally ready to finish slaying this beast!

I can honestly say that I have seriously noticed that my body is deflating! It is a great feeling and the perfect primer for my next adventure. I will be starting the Body RX again, and I am totally excited. I have been researching some new recipes to prepare in hopes that it will get me that much closer to my fitness goals for the year!! I am not sure if I am going to keep a journal of all the food I am eating, but I think that it may be a good idea and help me keep track of what I am doing and what I should change if my weight starts to become an issue. I HIGHLY recommend the book THE BODY RX to those who have had trouble in the past sticking to a diet, as this diet is a lot easier to follow! No more counting calories… and the author says if you are not eating a lot… you are not doing the diet properly. Feeling hungry becomes such a thing of the past! Incorporate that with an EASY workout routing to follow and it is a 1, 2, Punch to getting in shape.

As far as the workout it concerned I am going to not only incorporate the workout program from the Body RX, but I am going to add a couple of extra workouts in there as well! For those of you that do not know, I attempted P90X last year, but did not like it that much because I felt as though all the muscle mass I was putting on was leaving. If you want a really slender athletic tone, that workout is for you! I like my muscle size and do not want to sacrifice all the hard work I have put in over the years. I did love Ab Ripper X and Yoga X and think that I am going to try and incorporate them in my new regimen. We will see how that all works out. I also used to be a cardio fanatic but took time off from doing it because The Body Rx said that I did not need to do it. I am going to try to implement it again and hope that will not only accelerate by fat loss, but also allow me to make my weight gains minimal! I know that I am going to gain weight due to building muscle mass… but that is all that I want to gain… MUSCLE MASS!

Keep your fingers crossed and I will check in next week with my Weigh-In info from the Master Cleanse! Take Care and best of luck to you all!

**JK**

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know what you mean about P90X. It is for certain types of people, I suppose...people who are looking for a special look. Different workouts obviously do different things, so that's cool.

How should I transition into a Master Cleanse period? Just start doing it, or should I "prepare" my body by gradually going into it?