Sunday, January 25, 2009

Master Cleanse DONE! 01.25.09

Hello Everyone,

So today was the big day… WEIGH-In Time!! I started my Master Cleanse at 200lbs and feeling absolutely unmotivated to hit the gym. I am not really sure why I was going to the slump… it could have been the holidays or the fact that I was too busy partying and gaining weight that I just did not have time to think about hitting the gym. EITHER WAY.. It was time to flush all of that out of my life for the time being and focus on becoming a better ME!!! So this morning I stepped on the scale and it displayed 179.2 lbs!!! I was pretty excited. I honestly wanted to lose A LOT more than I did last time, but its ok. I realized that my body is happy at this weight because 179 lbs was the exact same weight I was after my first cleanse. I feel like your body kind of resets itself and goes back to your default weight. I did 6 more days on the cleanse this time and ended at that same weight. COINCIDENCE?? I am not so sure about that!

Now it is time to venture onto The Body RX. I am going to start the workout and the diet by this Wednesday (possibly Tuesday… but that all depends on how much cooking I really plan on doing!) I am so afraid that I am going to gain the weight back in a bad way that it is motivating me to workout! I love having this type of motivation, because it is what keeps my going to the gym day after day! Nothing wrong with a little healthy fear right? I know that I am going to be putting on muscle mass and I am totally fine with that! If I gain 10lbs of muscle I will not care too much at all! I realize weight is just a number, but when I feel fat I become obsessed with that number! When I feel good about my body, I have no desire to know how much I weigh… as long as I look and feel good about the way I look everything in my world is fine. And as much as the Body RX has you eat.. it is inevitable that I am going to gain a little weight!

Wish me luck! I will keep the weekly post coming to you and letting you know how things are going on this front. It is a 6 month program, so we will see what happens!

**JK**

No comments: